(1) safety guarantee measures for the use of sterile articles.
1. Term of validity of aseptic product: sterile packet is one week.
The sterile articles shall be free of expiration, pollution free, and the use of sterile articles should be marked with the start time. 3. The use of sterile liquid should be used in combination with various sterile liquid.
The opened sterile liquid is not contaminated within 24 hours.
4 disposable sterile items should be kept in a clean, cool, dry and well-ventilated environment.
On the shelf, the distance from the ground is greater than or equal to 20cm, the distance from the wall is greater than or equal to 5cm, and is used within the effective period indicated in the outer packing.
For the equipment used in the operation, the equipment should be soaked in high pressure sterilization or efficient disinfectant.
Strictly control the concentration of disinfectant and rinse with a large amount of sterile saline or distilled water after soaking.
(2) the use of disposable sterile articles and the use of post-treatment provisions 1 disposable sterile articles.
(1) should be placed in a clean and dry place, separated from non-sterile items. (2) check the integrity of the packaging bag before use. (3) use within the expiry date indicated in the package. 2. Treatment of disposable sterile articles.
The treatment of disposable sterile items shall be uniformly handled by the relevant departments according to the relevant provisions of the medical waste management regulations and the medical waste management measures. The processing requirements for the following items are as follows:
(1) syringe: use the sharp box to break the needle, then put it in the same yellow medical garbage bag, and send the fixed place to the unified recycling process.
(4) the discarded medical waste in the ward includes: dressing, bandage, cotton ball, yarn and tongue, etc., in the special yellow medical waste bag, and the fixed place is sent to the same place for recycling.
(5) special infection type items: such as gas gangrene, pseudomonas aeruginosa infection, tetanus, AIDS patients used waste, such as in a double yellow trash bags, indicate the special infectious waste, the specialist is responsible for the centralized processing transfer
(6) living garbage management regulation: living garbage include: leftovers, peel, toilet paper bags, cotton swab, black trash bags, bottles and other unified stowed by cleaning staff transferred to the garbage recycling center